We are a consulting company in HR Outsourcing & Business Management active in large organizations and industry leaders in Engineering, Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Within the Global Recruitment Team with Nobel Captain OÜ, as Global Recruiter, be responsible for the recruitment process:
- Handle your own clients’ requests: recruitment, selection, and commercial offer to the client. Becoming senior in the position, you will also attend meeting with the client and the consultant
- Regarding the strategy, write job offers and post them on appropriate channels
- Find and approach best candidates using different channels (Nobel Captain Website, LinkedIn…)
- Scouting, Screening and Analyze applications
- Organize and schedule interviews for yourself and for business managers
- Evaluate candidates with specific KPI’s
- Participate in internal and external projects or events (workshop, career day)
- Find candidates regarding clients’ requests and adapt the sourcing in function
- Anticipate future clients’ needs and set up tools to attract candidates
- Accompany, if needed, business managers to meet clients
- Be the point of contact between candidates and business managers: feedback, update, and availabilities among others
- Ensure recruitment activity serves Nobel Captain OÜ strategy and targets
- Design and update dashboards in order to keep an efficient and collaborative recruitment activity
- Ability to write candidate evaluations, reports and analyse KPIs
- You have a degree related to Human Resources or Engineering
- You just graduated or you have a 1st experience in recruitment (preferably with technical or IT profiles)
- Speak English fluently and other languages. Our staff speaks fluently 5 languages: Italian, English, Spanish, French and German. A good knowledge of Dutch could be an asset.
- Strong Information Technology knowledge
- You master IT Office tools
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to present effectively and creatively, you will be first line contact between candidates and Nobel Captain OÜ!
- You have the ability to work in a stimulating environment, meet targets, and exceed expectations.
- You have good organizational and administrative skills, you will be responsible for your work and Nobel Captain OÜ relies on you!
We have values we share and we lead the market!
All Seniority Level
- Management Consulting
- Information Technology & Services
Location independent. Freelance work and remotely based.
- Human Resources
- Business Development
The perks you can take advantage of in return:
- A competitive commission based salary
- Discretionary company bonus scheme, subject to bonus scheme rules
After 1 year as Freelancer a permanent contract might be offered together with an Extraordinary Company Welfare System.
In the interest of making most effective use of resources, only the short-listed candidates will be contacted during the selection process.
Before applying, please make sure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you qualify.
Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded by the recruiting manager.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honour our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.nobelcaptain.com
We are an equal opportunities employer.