We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by
a front-enddevelopers with server sidelogic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
- Experience in writing multithreaded Java applications (J2SE, multithread services, web application)
- Ability to build and design scalable application (microservices architecture, REST)
- Good knowledge of JTA and
transaction relatedissues and patterns
- Excellent knowledge of Databases and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate)
- Take care about details and performances (TDD and code reviewing)
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Plus: PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Docker, Jira/Confluence, Eclipse
Please feel free to apply even if you don’t meet all the requirements in the job description.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.nobelcaptain.com
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €28,000.00 to €40,000.00 /year