We are looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our growing development team who will contribute to the continued success of our
Key Skills, Abilities
- Very strong C/C++ programming skills
- Object-oriented design and programming principles
- Ability to programme in a multi-threaded environment
- Working knowledge of the Standard Template Library (STL),
multi threading, TCP/IP and Linux is essential.
- SQL Database experience
Fulllife cycle from discovery to live with Agile
- Ability to produce tight, lean code that is easy to maintain
- Ability to balance quality against tight release schedules
- Ability to work on own initiative, without supervision and be a team player
- Excellent communication skills, at peer and Director level
- Ability to cultivate and maintain close working relationships with team colleagues as well as QA, Technical Support and Marketing teams
Other skills and knowledge
- Flexibility and willingness to put in extra time and work when required
- Ability to think laterally regarding new features and how they are best implemented
Highdegree of accuracy and ability to take responsibility for own output in ensuring output is of the highest standard and works first time, every time.
You likely have a Degree in computer science or a related field or a combination of related experience and education.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art.13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://nobelcaptain.com/privacy-policy/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €32,000.00 to €38,000.00 /year