We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to develop and monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards. You will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
QA Engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Proven understanding of PDLC and SDLC
- Good knowledge of issue tracking tools, in
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Test Automation & Test Management Tools (in particular SmartBear, Silk and Selenium)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.nobelcaptain.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €32,000.00 to €38,000.00 /year